June 6, 2012
Wow, just wow… The team that brought you Heavy Rain (developer Quantic Dream, who brought you the eye-popping demo: KARA, that I blogged about a while ago), brings this new PS3 exclusive game starring Oscar-nominated Ellen Page (of Inception and Juno).
- The game is centered around questions about what happens after death. It lets the player take Jodie Holmes through 15 years of her life on a journey to discover what is the true meaning of a ghost-like entity that’s alongside her throughout the story.
- This supernatural element will empower Jodie with various abilties. The video shows that these abilities could include possession, the ability to light people in a mystical fire and some kind of protective shield.
- The game features a dark graphical style, similar feel to Heavy Rain.
Heavy Rain was awesome, Quantic Dream is awesome. All signs point to the fact that Beyond will be an improvement of Heavy Rain. I can’t wait for this game to come out!
June 4, 2012
Wow, just wow… Every year, video games have gotten closer and closer to looking like a movie… This trailer is a must-see, and could arguably be the best game shown at this year’s E3. The graphics are melt-in-your-mouth beautiful. Make sure that you watch this trailer in its entirety!
- In this open world game, set in a dystopian future, where computers have invaded every aspect of life, you play as a guy who can hack any system. Imagine walking down the street and being able to disable every cell phone around, do instant background checks on other people, or control traffic lights to cause convenient accidents.
- The game takes place in New York City after a virus has been unleashed, causing a huge blackout and eventually control of all public computer systems handed to a major corporation.
The trailer is rated M for Mature, and is brought to you by Ubisoft Montreal (the guys that brought you Assassin’s Creed series and Far Cry series).
June 4, 2012
Wow, just wow. Drop what you’re doing and see this trailer now! Unbelievable!
This game is developed by Naughty Dog Games, who brought you Uncharted. “The Last of Us” is a grittier M-rated version of Uncharted.
- Abandoned cities reclaimed by nature. A population decimated by a modern plague. Survivors are killing each other for food, weapons; whatever they can get their hands on.
- Joel, a brutal survivor, and Ellie, a young teenage girl who’s braver and wiser beyond her years, must work together if they hope to survive their journey across the US.
Warning: the trailer below is rated M for Mature